Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Quiet Sunday Evening






Slowly but surely the tide of humanity is flowing outward from Peaks. Every boat leaving this weekend has been filled with cars, kids, kayaks, canoes and tons of bikes. Hopefully, gramma's tucked away in the rear of the vehicle somewhere!!

As the sun went down tonight, the atmosphere just felt lighter. Of course during the afternoon, the Reggae Sunday crowd was in fine form with their drunken off key singing but it didn't sound too bad as long as I wasn't in the middle of it. Memories of my own youthful barfly endeavors did manage to creep into my mind for awhile. As always though, the peacefulness of the setting sun over the Bay just calms me down and ever so quietly puts me in my place. We are absolutely not in charge.

Enjoy the evening pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home